ICS for virtualbox:
- Procesor - enable PAE/NX
- network adapter - NAT
- New disk - IDE Primary master ~2G
- Installer vdi - IDE Primary slave
- Sdcard - IDE Secondary master
- After booting VBox instance press F12 key to display boot menu.
- Then choose "2) Primary Slave" to boot from instalation disk.
- Then quickly select "Android Install to /dev/sda from /dev/sdb." (you have 3 seconds until automatic boot from sda)
- After first installation reboot virtual machine. (some instructions recommends that you may repeat steps 1-3, but I think it's not neccessary)
- Installation is complete, but sdcard is not mounted (I'll write instructions soon)